Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Recruitment

[Pinned] Recruitment Needs.(Recruiting for Cataclysm)

Unleashed is currently striving to better balance out our raid roster for Cataclysm. Here are what our current needs for 25 man raiding in the upcoming expansion. Warriors- 1 Protection or Fury/ArmsPaladins- 1 Protection or RetributionDruids- 2 Re...
Small Killasnail 6y
Killasnail12144Small Killasnail 6y
[Pinned] Officers
Recruitment

[Pinned] Officers

Hello soon to be applicants of Unleashed.Here is a list of the class leads of our guild so you know who you can contact when you put in an application or have questions about your class or the guild.Auzerias - Ranged Class LeadDarkeside - Tank Cla...
Small Minimage 9y
Minimage12480Small Minimage 9y
Recruitment

Rogue Zultheros

Main CharacterZultherosRace and ClassWorgen RogueAge:24Why do you want to join Unleashed?I did a firelands run with some of your people and really liked the way the raid was run and the manner in which your guild members conducted themselves.Why d...
Small Muffyn 5y
Muffyn22618Small Muffyn 5y
Recruitment

Hooze, warrior tank

Main CharacterHoozeRace and ClassDwarf WarriorAge:25Why do you want to join Unleashed?I was in the guild before and have a couple freinds in the guild and have always liked the crew and environment. I am looking for a guild that raids on a solid s...
Small Minimage 6y
Minimage75839Small Minimage 6y
Recruitment

Heefern - Draenei Shaman

Main CharacterHeefernRace and ClassDraenei ShamanAge:36Why do you want to join Unleashed?I'm currently guildless and looking to get back into the raiding scene.Why do you think you'll make a good member of Unleashed?I know my class inside and out ...
Small Chrion 6y
Chrion75155Small Auzerais 6y
Recruitment

Gobler - Worgen Death Knight

Main CharacterGoblerRace and ClassWorgen Death KnightAge:36Why do you want to join Unleashed?Progression. Reputation on server.Why do you think you'll make a good member of Unleashed?I come as close to maxing my class/spec's potential as I can. I ...
Small Chrion 6y
Chrion53765Small Killasnail 6y
Recruitment

Dragkoni - Dwarf Priest

Main CharacterDragkoniRace and ClassDwarf PriestAge:35Why do you want to join Unleashed?I want to see some endgame content. Was told by a friend that is in Unleashed that it was descent guild. Looking for some online friends because i spend the ma...
Member avatar small Eriaalun 6y
Eriaalun43119Member avatar small Eriaalun 6y
Recruitment

Shadowknives application

I just recieved the chest piece after having the assassin's chest piece that has way more hit i changed the spec back and been messing on the target with 2 and 3 since i'am not spell hit capped atm. So i've bee toying with reforging and the spec. ...
Member avatar small John Billeter 6y
John Billeter95762Small Killasnail 6y
Recruitment

Shadowknives - Rogue

Main CharacterShadowknivesRace and ClassHuman RogueAge:52Why do you want to join Unleashed?I would like be belong to a day one guild that is committed to getting current content down in a timely manner.Why do you think you'll make a good member of...
Member avatar small Eriaalun 6y
Eriaalun22095Small Cattman 6y
Recruitment

Application

Main Character: ArbeitgeberRace and Class: Gnome MageAge: 20Why do you want to join Unleashed? They are a great guild, I took a leave of absence for school, now that I'm all done I would like to come back :) I miss you all :(Why do you think you'l...
Member avatar small Arbeitgeber! 6y
Arbeitgeber!127473Small Cattman 6y
Page 1